Countdown to Raceday
The 10K, 5K and Fun Run take place on Saturday, May 26, 2018, at the Mariners' Museum. The Fun Run starts at 8AM, 10K at 8:30AM, and 5K at 8:45AM. All races start and finish at the front of the Mariners' Museum Park.
REGISTRATION RATES + PRICE INCREASE DATES
|Open - July 15||$35||$25||$10|
|July 16 - November 15||$40||$30||$10|
|November 16- February 15||$45||$35||$10|
|February 16-April 30||$50||$40||$10||May 1- May 22||$55||$45||$10||Race Weekend: May 24-26||$60||$50||$10|
- No refunds or transfers of entry fees
- Online registration closes on May 22 at 11:59PM
- All deferrals/race changes must be made by May 22, 2018
- Paper/mail-in registrations will not be accepted after April 30, 2018
- There is a $10 deferral fee for the 10K and 5K
- T-shirts are guaranteed throughout online registration. Anyone who registers during packet pick up or race day will have access to shirts on a first come, first served basis. If your t-shirt size is unavailable on site, you will have the option to register and receive a $5 discount
- Participants must pick up their packets in person at one of the scheduled packet pick-up locations. Race packets not picked up by the participant prior to the start of the race will not be mailed once the race date has passed. Unclaimed t-shirts will be placed back into inventory and made available for runners to exchange sizes at the post race celebration, and sizes are not guaranteed.
To Defer/ Change Race Entry please follow these instructions:
1. Visit Race Cloud
2. Log into your Race Cloud account. If you do not have one, you will need to create one so that you can manage your race(s)
3. Once logged in, you will see all of the races you are registered for. CLICK Change Race.
4. If you would like to change your current race selection to a different race, select change race. Follow the prompts under each of these options to make the changes you desire.
5. If you would like to defer your race registration to 2019, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact Flat-Out Events at 757-879-3279 or email us at email@example.com
All participants will receive a finishers medal.
Non-monetary prizes will be awarded for the top three male and female finishers for the 10K and 5K. Non-monetary prizes will be awarded for the top three finishers in the following age categories for men and women: 19 & Under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
Overall winners are not eligible for age group awards. If you are not able to stay for the awards ceremony, awards are available at the runner resolution tent located on the event field.